Wednesday, July 10, 2024

The inevitable

Beginning: 

Not because I am prejudiced
Not that I missed my roots
But, a fair deal was far apart
Leaving me high and dry regardless 
In the profound platform of thoughts
The inevitable is unstoppable. 

In-between till June: 

Awfulness in all mighty faces
Resonates and reminds me its June
The month of despair and distress
The alpha and omega of my life
Departed days in intense chaos
Final fights leaving no real winners

Dismantling the defined decorum
of so-called nest bonded in love
Cherished dreams, pampered desires
disarrayed and shattered nevertheless. 
 
End :

Turbulence ended but untimely
Freedom granted in all its excellence.
Devoid of goodbyes and handshakes
Not even a smile to decorate your lips. 

Aftermath: 

Unclutter mind and retune soul 
In deep breaths watching sunshine
Listen to inner voice randomly
And embrace the changing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment