Saturday, July 7, 2018

A peep into innerself


A gentle peep into innerself
in fleeting time...
Well..To explore the delicate underneath
To adorn,nourish and decorate my soul
With a handful of hopes
A drive from illusion till truth
Chamber of fantasy Vs reality
To revive roots of sparking thoughts
Rollout a new individual
Into a box of sandalwood
Intertwined by beads of flashing memories
Then I can find my blue eyes
Lost in the home of dreams
A Dejavu feeling from inside
Crimson red heart still beating
Wings of phoenix emerging in me
And a sweet lullaby progressing...
Then I want to scream to the wind
To carry my breath into the invisible world
And I woke up at midnight
The door was still open
And each inch of my tender skin
Shivering and freezing intensely
Now I fear myself....
I wish I didn't.
Fingers crossed..

No comments:

Post a Comment